The Master of Science in Engineering Management program prepares engineers to lead and manage teams, projects, and organizations with technical workforces to meet strategic objectives. Students will increase their engineering and management knowledge to enable them to develop and deliver new products and services to create value for their organization and customers. For a quick overview, watch this short animation.
The figure below identifies the major topics we include in our MSEM program. We offer courses (required or electives) that cover one or more of these EM topics. Surrounding the topics are some of the important context that we believe are critical for current and future engineering managers.
Did you know?
- You can begin in spring, fall or summer
- Our flagship university offers a superior education at an exceptional value
- Graduate faculty from the College of Engineering teach the online courses
- The College of Engineering is ranked among the top 100 public doctoral-granting institutions in the United States
The Master of Science in Engineering Management program offers convenience, quality and value.
- 100 Percent Online
- 30 credit hours
- Completion time is about 1 to 2 years
- ABET-Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Engineering required
- $303.88 per credit hour
- $50 Distance Technology Fee
- $30 Off-Campus (For non-OMGT/EMGT engineering courses)