The Master of Science in Engineering program prepares engineers to lead and manage teams, projects, and organizations with technical workforces to meet strategic objectives. Students will increase their engineering and management knowledge to enable them to develop and deliver new products and services to create value for their organization and customers. For a quick overview, watch this short animation.
Did you know?
- You can begin in spring, fall or summer
- Our flagship university offers a superior education at an exceptional value
- Graduate faculty from the College of Engineering teach the online courses
- The College of Engineering is ranked among the top 100 public doctoral-granting institutions in the United States
The Master of Science in Engineering Management program offers convenience, quality and value.
- 100 Percent Online
- 30 credit hours
- Completion time is about 1 to 2 years
- ABET-Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Engineering required
- $303.88 per credit hour
- $50 Distance Technology Fee