MSEM at a Glance:
Online: All classes available online, with access at your convenience
On time: 8 week sessions allow you to complete courses in a timely manner
On budget: Out-of-state students receive in-state rate
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering required (ABET accredited program)
- 30 Semester credit hours (10 Graduate-level classes)
- Five 8-week sessions per year: Start in January, March, May, August, or October
- Non-Thesis Program/Comprehensive Oral Exam Required
- International applicants need to refer to the International Students page for more information.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about the possibility of a GRE waiver
- Tuition: $303.88/hour
- Fees: $50/credit hour
- Admin Fee for engineering courses: $30/credit hour
- Total possible cost for a 3-hour class: $1,151.64
- See the Program Course Information and the links to the left for detailed information about application to the graduate school, admission requirements and tuition and fees.