Engineering Management Graduate Students will be able to...
- Create engineering management strategic plans to support an organization’s vision
- Evaluate various solutions to complex, contemporary engineering management problems
using qualitative and quantitative skills.
- Evaluate and apply leadership theories for a technical workforce.
- Assess financial status of programs and organizations using quantitative tools and
propose solutions to root causes of deficiencies.
- Apply techniques leading multi-disciplinary project teams to solve complex problems
in global operations involving processes, technology and people.
- Develop solutions to complex technical engineering management problems and effectively
communicate decision papers to senior stakeholders and decision makers.